How to Upgrade Your ZTE Axon 7 to Android 7.1.1
If you want to Upgrade your ZTE Axon 7 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat then you will have to do the following checks before you proceed.
- Are you running ZTE Axon 7?
- Are you based in the US?
- Is your device not rooted?
- Is your battery full?
- Do you have fast and stable internet access?
- Do you have the patience to run the update?
I just popped the last questions because upgrades can be so annoying at times.
So if your answer is yes to all the questions please proceed, if not, then I am not responsible for whatever happens to your device.
To upgrade your ZTE Axon 7 to Android 7.1.1, follow the steps below:
- Make sure your phone battery is above 90%
- Go to Settings
- Scroll to System Update and tap
- If you see the upgrade tap on it
- If not, wait a day or two, then repeat
The most noticeable change with this update is the daydream compatibility.