Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is not only a budget-friendly phone, but also has a deca(10)-core processor, and 4100mAh battery.
The Redmi Note 4 was launched today, August 25, 2016, in China. It has a premium full metal unibody and a brushed metal finish with chamfered edges that looks and feels great. It has a fingerprint scanner on the back.
The basic Specs are as follows:
- A 5.5-inch Full HD display that is covered with a 2.5D curved glass panel.
- A MediaTek Helio X20 processor.
- A Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- A 4,100 mAh battery
- 16 GB internal storage with 2GB ram or 64 GB internal storage with 3GB ram
- 13MP primary and 5MP secondary camera. (Indian Variant has 16MP primary camera)
- 5.5-inch full HD 1,920×1,080-pixel display
- Fingerprint Sensor